Friday 5 July 2013

What is happening at CTMH

Sorry it has taken so long for me to post about all the great new things in the new Fall-Winter idea book.  I really haven't stopped since I got home.

We have a brand new Cricut Cartridge called Artbooking.  Here are a few projects displayed during convention using this cartridge.




 
 
My Crush Books are very similar to Smash books.  We have two designs, Modville and Bluebird, which you can see in this picture
 
 
Design Décor Frames are great for displaying cards, pictures or other fun things.
 

 
Base and Bling wearable crafting projects.
 

 
 
Our new paper packs
 
Laughing Lola
 
 
 
 Sarita
 
 
Pro Player
 
 
Babycakes
 
 
Huntington
 
 
Frosted
 
 
We have also started carrying hostess exclusive stamp sets and there will be a limited time mini idea book in October which will include a holiday paper pack and some new products from the Spring/Summer Idea Book.
 
If you have any questions or wish to purchase any of these products contact me. djacobs@nf.sympatico.ca
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. There's some very cool things there Deanne! Look like you have great fun at the convention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time! I love those things made with the Cricut cartridge! I miss paper crafting. I need to find time for it more often instead of once every six months!

    ReplyDelete