Saturday 5 January 2013

Aaron's room inspiration

Here's where I found some inspiration for Aaron's new room.

I love the bright colours in this Pottery Barn bedding



This is a great idea from the Naptime Decorator  I'd like to frame some of Aaron's favorite books.



This is a really cool idea from Houzz I don't think Aaron has this many cars but he's on his way.



I really like this closet idea from I Heart Organizing



Finally I'm going to attempt stripes on a wall like these on HGTV



Next time I"ll share the paint colour and his new bedding

5 comments:

  1. Those are some great ideas, Deanne. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas for a child's room--I especially like the display for cars. I can't wait to see what you use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Red, White, Blue theme...perfect for boy! Love the idea of framing favourite books, too...I look forward to seeing what you do :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see! I love the framed book covers!

    ReplyDelete