Tuesday 15 January 2013

I'm off to see the . . .

mouse, as in Mickey Mouse.

I just booked my ticket to Orlando for the CTMH 2013 convention.  It's my first convention and I'm so excited to go. 

Last year when I heard it would be in Disney for 2013 the plan was for Albert and Aaron to go with me or meet me there after the convention, but we just aren't able to do it this year financially.  I then decided I wasn't going without them but Albert thought I should go.  Luckily I found 3 wonderful consultants who were looking for a roommate and I signed up.  I am looking forward to meeting Brenda and Joann from Ohio and Tina from Texas.

The convention is at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and we are going to have an extra day to visit the parks, none of the others have been to Disney before so I'll be the expert, even though it's been 20 years.


I'm going to miss Aaron terribly while I'm gone but I'll be able to bring him home lots of treats.



1 comment: