Tuesday 4 September 2012

Books, Books and More Books

Today I'm going to tell you about some of my favorite authors to read,.  You will definately see my taste is very eclectic, almost as much as my taste in music.

Here are some of my favorites:

Maeve Binchey, I think I've read almost every one of her books, I was so sad when she passed a way this year.  I wish more of her books had been made into movies, you may remember Circle of Friends.



 Terry Brooks, told you I was eclectic.  I was introduced to Fantasy books about 10 years ago and just love the Shannara series.

Sophie Kinsella, these books are so cute, and I am a Shopaholic.



Joanna Campbell Slan, these are a new discovery, a cute mystery series.  I also like that the main character is a scrapbooker.



Raymond Feist, another Fantasy author that I am currently reading and loving.



Since I bought my Kobo last year I am reading so much more and loving not having to carry a big book around with me.  If you have a favorite author I'd love to hear about them, I'm always looking for something to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment