Sunday 9 September 2012

Lots of things to say

Well it's been a very busy couple of days here and I'll try to recap as breifly as possible.

First up my diningroom make over.  Here are a couple of pictures of my chairs.  My mom and sister were here until after 1 am Friday night helping me to recover the tops of them .


Next up is a few pictures of my CTMH Customer Appreciation Day that was held this afternoon.  I had 10 wonderful scrapbooking ladies here.  I had planned to take some pictures of them but I started talking and answering questions and sharing ideas so I forgot to get my camera out.





Finally this weekend is the start of Targa Newfoundland  which is a big supporter of Autism in Newfoundland so we went to the car show.  Last week I happened to see a post of Facebook asking if anyone would like their child's name on a car so I asked for Aaron's to be put on it.  

Here's a picture of Aaron in front of the car, doing some dance moves.



 and his name on the roof


And finally Aaron and his dad in front of the Racing for Autism car.



2 comments:

  1. The chairs are gorgeous! Nice job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chairs! Cool that Aaron's name is on the car.

    ReplyDelete