Monday 17 September 2012

Trying to get organized

As I told you in my first post I"m a procrastinator and a real good one.  However, I'm getting really tired of being disorganized and I know it would help Aaron alot if I was more organized.  I've pinned a lot of great ideas but never seem to do anything about them so this week I've visited some of those sites and made a list of great ideas, I've bookmarked some of my favorite sites here on my blog and after my dinningroom makeover I plan to get started, room by room.

It may not be much for some people but it's a big step for me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Gwen, I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All it takes is one step at a time to get where you want to be, all you have to do is start a project and finish it, and before you know it you will be done. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete