Here are some pictures of my diningroom progress. You can see some of the table under all that mess. I decided in the end to stain it all black, with the scratches and marks on the top it was too hard to get the brown to look good so I gave up on that idea. You can also see my new curtains, though they need to be ironed. The other two pictures show my progress on the microwave cart, it's been primed twice and sanded I just need to pick up some black paint to finish it.
I'm planning to replace the pantry cupbard soon and will eventually put some beadbaord on the lower half of the walls, maybe in the spring.